Alera 3 Stage with Memory Controls
- Set the perfect height when sitting or standing.
- Three-stage reversed-telescoping electric height-adjustable table base with four-memory presets and up and down controls.
- Quick setup with fold-out legs requires minimal assembly.
- Durable base with 275-lb. lift capacity moves within a 25 3/4″ range from 25″ to 50 3/4″ (not including worksurface).
- Attaches to most common worksurfaces ranging from 47″ to 75″ width; and 24″ to 36″ depth.
- Integrated cable management channels; includes 6.5 ft power cord.
- Dual motors with movement up to 1.5 inches per second depending on load.
- Strong powder coated steel frame with cross bars provides stability and prevents racking.
- Adjustable leveling glides to compensate for uneven floors.
Price is for 3 stage – memory control base with a 60Wx24D Top